Welcome! February 21st 2019
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Friday, February 1st - St. John School Boy's Varsity Win the Pine Point Invitational Tournament!
- Thursday, January 24th - Mother Elaine & St. John School Congratulate our Alumni!
- Friday, January 18th - St. John School Girl's Varsity Win the Invitational Tournament!
- Saturday, December 22nd - Lessons & Carols 2018 - A St. John School Tradition
- Tuesday, December 18th - St. John School Band Christmas Concert celebrates the arrival of our Savior.
- Monday, December 17th - Congrats to St. John School Soccer - Finished the Season Undefeated!
- Friday, December 14th - Mother Elaine announces the First Trimester 2018/19 Honor Roll
- Wednesday, December 5th - St. John School Cross Country Finishes Another Excellent Season.
- Monday, November 26th - Mother Elaine Announces new video from St. John School Athletics!
- Thursday, November 15th - St. John School Salutes our Veterans
- Sunday, November 11th - St. John School 8th Grade Student Wins Diocese of Norwich Essay Contest
- Monday, November 5th - St. John School Celebrates the First New England Catholic School's Week!
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.