Welcome! November 27th 2020
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2020-2021 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Monday, November 23rd - Thanksgiving Guidance (Covid) from Principal, Mother Elaine ~ A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Wednesday, November 18th - St. John School Celebrates New England Catholic Schools Week 2020
- Thursday, November 12th - St. John School Students Remember our Veterans
- Tuesday, November 10th - Principal, Mother Elaine & SJS Students Thank the SJS Charitable Foundation
- Friday, October 16th - Spotlight on Grade 5: Virtual Field Trip & Meology
- Wednesday, September 16th - Mr. Borden, our 5th Grade Teacher Honors Those Who Lost Lives on 9/11
- Thursday, September 3rd - St. John School Welcomes Students Back in Person!
- Friday, July 31st - Employment Opportunities for 2020-21 Academic Year (Math Teacher/Substitute Teachers)
- Friday, July 10th - Principal, Mother Elaine & Bishop Cote Announces School to Open In-Person in the Fall
- Thursday, June 25th - Mother Elaine Releases Statement from SJS Teachers - Dedicated Commitment to Students/Families During Pandemic
- Monday, June 22nd - “Music gives …. Life to Everything” - Thank you SJS Music & Band Teacher, Mrs. Hurburt!
- Tuesday, June 16th - Mother Elaine Expresses Gratitude to SJS Teachers for Dedication During Distance Learning / Continued Summer Prayers / Resources
The mission of St. John Catholic School is to provide an opportunity for students, parents, and staff to foster a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Infused with our faith, we strive to provide challenging academic programs in which educators and families work together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.