Welcome! September 25th 2018
Welcome to the Saint John School website and the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our shared efforts are directed toward creating an environment rich in opportunities to prepare our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally for the future.
We are proud that both parents and students consider our school a great place to learn and we partner together in the words of our motto, to "educate the whole child." We invite you to be part of our school community where Jesus is the core.
News and Announcements
- Monday, September 17th - Off & Running .... St. John Cross Country Students Start the Season Strong!
- Sunday, September 16th - St. John School Students Thank Parishioners
- Tuesday, September 4th - Mother Elaine announces Theme for New School Year!
- Thursday, August 9th - Announcement from Mother Elaine : Meet & Greets/New Parent Meeting/Opening Mass
- Wednesday, August 8th - Announcement from Mother Elaine : Middle School Girl's Uniform
- Wednesday, June 27th - St. John School Students visit the "Home of American Impressionism"
- Wednesday, June 27th - Mother Elaine announces the Third Trimester 2017/18 Honor Roll
- Wednesday, June 27th - Mrs. Papp Retires After 22 Years at St. John School
- Monday, June 25th - Announcement from Mother Elaine : SJS Parent Satisfaction Survey Update
- Tuesday, June 19th - 5th Grade Students attend D.A.R.E. Graduation at OS Police Department
- Monday, June 18th - St. John School 7th & 8th Grade Visit Boston
- Sunday, June 17th - Students Explore Local History at Old Saybrook Historical Society Hart House & Fort Saybrook
Saint John School is a Roman Catholic School serving grades pre-kindergarten to eight in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and surrounding communities. We provide challenging academic, extracurricular, and spiritual programs that encourage the following of Jesus as set forth in the Gospel. Recognizing that we are disciples of Jesus, teachers and families are working together to inspire individual growth, self-discipline, confidence and Christian service.