Principal: Mother Elaine, S.C.M.C.
- Hours of instruction are from 8:45am until 3:00pm
- Drop-off and pick-up is to the classroom
- Students should be in their classrooms prior to 8.45am (8:45am is tardy)
- After Care and Morning Care is available. See the Current Families section of the website for more information.
- Early dismissal is at 1:00pm.
- Regular dismissal is at 3:00pm.
The main office entrance to the school is at 161 Main Street, Old Saybrook via the driveway between the Rectory and Saint John Church. The doorway is in the right corner of the gym and the middle school wing.
The bus entrance is at 42 Maynard Road and is not used for regular visits.
The parent drop off/pick up entrance is across from 37-39 Lynde Street and opens 15 minutes prior to pick up or drop off.
Aftercare is held in the following classrooms. Pre-K to grade 2 will be in the Pre-K Classroom and Grades 3-8 will be in the Art Room. Pick-up for aftercare will be at the Pre-K door facing the school parking lot. Please contact the office with questions about these procedures.
Old Saybrook residents are offered free bus service between home and school in partnership with the public schools. Parent/guardian/carpool drop off and pick up is required for all other students. Contact the office for assistance with arranging car pools from various towns.