Volunteer Hours, Assessment & HSA Dues
Dear St. John Family,
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! In addition to your school tuition, we ask each family to provide the following:
1. Volunteer hours
3. HSA dues ($35).
** Due to the Coronavirus, the 2019-20 and 2020-21 volunteers hours and assessment requirements will be combined. For example, for K-Grade 8 families, the assessement requirement for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years will be $400 and 30 hours of volunteer time (total for both years). For new families to St. John School for the 2020-21 year, the requirement will be halved. The HSA dues ($35) is required to be paid for both years (for one year for new families).**
Requirement #1: Volunteer Hours
PreK Families: Volunteer 15 hours in 1 school year
Kindergarten-Grade 8 Families: Volunteer 30 hours in 1 school year
- For a complete list of volunteer opportunities and to sign up, please click here. Hours can be fulfilled by helping in the classroom, with lunch duty or recess duty, by helping in the office, or by helping with school events or one of our fundraisers. We have 4 major fundraisers; Luxury Car Raffle, Shamrock Run/5K, SJS Auction Gala, SCRIP Gift Card Program.
- Hours must be logged online using Track It Forward. The Track it Forward app can downloaded to your phone for easy logging of hours on the go. See here for more information on registering for Track It Forward.
- Hours must be completed by Friday, June 4, 2021.
- Any hours not fulfilled will be charged $15 per hour.
Requirement #2: Assessment
PreK Families: Provide a $250 assessment
Kindergarten-Grade 8 Families: Provide a $400 assessment
- Assessments can be paid to the school or can be fulfilled through donations and fundraising.
- Donations to the classroom, school, or fundraisers, whether donated by you or by a company on your behalf count towards your assessment.
- For every Luxury Raffle ticket you sell, you will receive $25 off your assessment.
- You must submit receipt to the office with your name on it for credit towards your assessment.
- Assessments must be met by Friday, June 4, 2021 or this will be added to your tuition statement.
Requirement #3: HSA Dues
All families, PreK-Grade 8 are required to pay $35 in HSA dues. Please send payment to the office marked, “HSA dues” and include your family name.
Questions? Email HSA Treasurer, Taryn Dawson - email@example.com